Sunday, May 3, 2009

Xavi the Model


Last weekend Xavi had his first model shoot. Regina Grossenbacher did an awesome job of capturing the essence that is Xavi. He worked the camera like a pro and hardly fussed. We had wardrobe changes,kept posing him, and he even did a couple of "artistic" shots. He seemed to love every minute. Here are some of those pictures. Hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I LOVED those photos of Xavi!! He is so cute and looks just like his mommy!! I have to come and visit him soon!! Hope you are better!!

I like the captions said...

your kid is cute. and chubby. and we are excited to spend a week with him and his parents on the beach. Irene is going to be so excited that her head might explode. she loves babies and we showed her the slide show of Xavi's photo shoot. she went nuts. it was cute.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures, keep on coming..... He is so cute. Miss you guys.
Neuz