Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TheTrip

A few weeks ago Jeremy and Shannon and Isaac and Irene came for a visit. Our pictures show the tales of the week.

Swimming is what we mostly did, while going to see The Little Mermaid at the Muny was a treat for the girls and going to the Train Museum was fun for some. Xavi now refers to Uncle Jeremy as Carlos Dos because he too rushes us through things like the train museum.

It was a great week and enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

THANK YOU! If I couldn't be there, pictures are the next best thing. Thoughts on the kiddos, in age order:
-Irene is crossing that bridge from baby to little girl, and it makes me happy and sad to see. Love to see her 'holding' the babies.
-Xavi looks completely natural/comfortable in the water...I am so happy that he gets to grow up experiencing that! Also, the Bieber-esque picture of him in the pink shirt is hilarious.
-Isaac is soo precious. His expressions are so earnest. Love the picture in which it appears he's piling up toys in front of Viktor.
-Noa appears to be transitioning out of slug phase :) I just want to kiss those little cheeks
-Viktor often has a concerned expression on his face. It makes me laugh. And I want to tell him, "kid, you have no idea what you're in for."

Looks like you guys had a great time! Xavi and Isaac are practically the cutest little buddies ever. Excited to see everyone in Chicago!