Last weekend Xavi took another road trip, this time to visit his cousin Irene. Xavi has already been to 4 states! He is an excellent traveler, pretty much sleeps the whole way. Only when hunger has jumped upon his lap does he cry and scream. It was a beautiful weekend as we helped Jeremy and Shannon get their house ready to sell. Xavi and Irene are beginning to become bonded. The first night there neither one slept well, we believe there was talk of them doing this to their parents. We’ve got some pictures of the two of them “playing” together. We are looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble these two are going to get themselves into!
Xavi had another milestone! I put him in his bed on his back with a blanket around him for a nap. Jeff heard lots of crying and went upstairs and he had turned over onto his stomach! Jeff said he was pretty ticked and looked up comfortable. We are wondering if he turned because he was lying on the silky part of the blanket, or do we have a genius child? Hmmmm…..
We have also discovered we have a very happy baby if we have to wake him to eat. He just laughs and smiles and kicks his legs. Here is a video of one such encounter.
Jeff , Xavi, and I are trying baby yoga. It is interesting to say the least. The first time we did it once we got to the relaxation and sleep part of yoga Xavi was asleep. Guess it worked!
Life is sort of falling into a routine, when we finally feel like Xavi is doing the same thing he throws us for a loop and it always happens at night. The other night he was wide awake and talking at 12:00 a.m. . It was glorious! Oh well we love him and so far its been awesome and such a learning and growing experience for us.
7 comments:
I wanna learn about baby yoga! It sounds fun!
Love all the pictures. They both are looking great. Thanks for the sharing
Love ya all
Neuza
I too like the idea of "baby yoga"...or what looks like rolling around on the floor in a systemic manner.
can't wait for the cousins to play together in florida!
Haha...I do think Irene will be the mastermind/ringleader behind their shenanigans.
"But aunt wachel, she MADE me do it!!!"
Thanks for the comment but I am not 100% finished, obviously! Speaking of cute I think that baby boy of yours is adorable and he looks a lot like his mommy (sorry Jeff:) How are you guys by the way?? Hope I will be seeing you soon!
dude. seriously. you need to update the lution...it is dying a slow painful death while your baby goes through monumental changes daily. this blog reminds me of another one that may or may not start with a 5 and end in with a B. I'm just saying...
gorgie new pic & must say ... lovely little teddy jacket he is sporting!! How British!! ;-)
More pics, more pics, more pics of your gorgeous little man please!!!
Post a Comment