It's hard to believe Xavi is already 8 months. This has been a long and fast 8 months. Much has happened in the last month. Xavi is officially mobile and goes where ever he wants! We are beginning to see the pros and cons to this.
As of today he is now climbing! Yikes, when I saw him pull himself up in his bed today I started to breath heavily. Wow, should this be happening yet?
Gigi and Didu have a walker at their house, didn't know they still made them. Xavi loves it, he takes his cell phone and cruises around the house. His favorite is to stare out the front door in the walker.
Xavi also had the pleasure of having his first ice cream cone. Suprisingly he loved it, but I still think bread is his guilty pleasure food.
He is developing such a personality and such and opinion!
He had his first ear infection. At the doctor they weighed him and as of now he's a small 23 pounds!
Wanted to give you all a little post and some pics.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
He's so cute! And so big! And so cute! I cannot WAIT to show him around Seattle...I'm pretty sure he's gonna love it here.
It warms my heart that your son has taken over Tessa's old spot at the front door, now that she's too old and blind to see anything.
I love the baby-monkey pose in the Ergo-baby. Too cute. I think I will just perch him on one of my hips while he's here...that's what they're for, after all.
You two make a stinkin' cute baby! You should go make another :)
love the pix. I agree with candice. he is cute. maybe wait a little bit on #2 and see how crazy we go first. team Duffy down there are nuts with #4 on the way. I think they are super human or something.
happy travels. looking forward to seeing some seattle pix!
Post a Comment