Sorry the CXI creators are not doing a good job of updating you on the life of Xavi.
Our days are full of chasing a baby around and watching him hit his head in the same places multiple times in one day. He is so happy and full of life, its been really awesome to watch him grow up, has totally made all those newborn days worth it now.
He is officially walking now and its so funny to watch. He lifts his hands above his head as he walks. He babbles all the time and is beginning to love reading books with us.
The other day he was happily eating his oatmeal and I forgot to put some vitamins in it like I always do, so I took the bowl and added the vitamins. He watched me and when I brought his food back to eat the rest, he refused. Would not even try it, was lip locked the rest of breakfast. So cute, yet so determined.
He's really starting to enjoy playing with his toys, yet his favorites are still our cell phones and the tv remote.
There is still so much to say, but I can't remember everything. Everyday has been getting more and more fun. It's crazy that Xavi is already over 10 months old and we are discussing his first birthday, when this time last year we were wondering who he'd resemble.
1 comment:
walking is so fun and painful! watching Irene learn to walk was terrible. she had so many bumps/brusies/cuts on her head. we thought they would leave permanent marks...
glad you are enjoying the little gnome. he is super cute. hope to see you guys when we pass through for thanksgiving.
Post a Comment