Viktor was born on Sunday around 4:00pm. He was 7 lbs, 15 ozs, 21 inches. He and Amie are doing great. Here are a few pictures and a video to tide you over until we can put something more concrete together. Enjoy!
And the videos....because the cuteness cannot just be contained in one! (please pardon the commentary).
Ooooh. That is precious :) Can't wait to come and meet Viktor. I shall hold him in one arm, and Noa in the other. But Xavi will not escape my auntie kisses! Glad everything went well. 15 more sleeps!
3 comments:
Ooooh. That is precious :) Can't wait to come and meet Viktor. I shall hold him in one arm, and Noa in the other. But Xavi will not escape my auntie kisses! Glad everything went well. 15 more sleeps!
very fun post! great pix and videos! thanks for getting those up in a timely manner and allowing those in far off arctic places to enjoy the cuteness.
hope you guys are all doing well!
PRECIOUS!!!!! Love it, wish I was there!!! We would all love to kiss that baby!
Post a Comment